View Single Post
Old 02-11-2020, 09:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Everybody gets guidance all the time, but many people aren't aware of it. Some of that guidance they follow, considering it a hunch, an inspiration, or something else, the rest of it is ignored.
Would that be considered 'channeling'?
Quote:
Everybody can get conscious access to their inner guidance, with no innate qualities. After a little practice, you access it in a matter of seconds, anywhere and anytime. Surely, you have to always be careful to minimize the distortions your beliefs and emotions introduce, otherwise it becomes an exercise in imagination (noting wrong with imagination when you are aware of it).
That's 'channeling' too then???
Quote:
You can "channel" non-physical-only awarenesses (among them dead people too), as you can (paranormally) contact a physical manifestation of any non-physical awareness (among them living humans too). The difference is that non-physical awarenesses operate using their non-physical senses, while physical manifestations at some level use only physical senses, their non-physical selves seem separate to them (although they aren't).t sure where you want to go with your questions. It seems that you have a point that eludes me.
Oh my point was simple. "There must be channelers reading this forum so might I ask, please, that you guys explain exactly what you mean, exactly what you do, when you channel?"
You explained earlier what you do - thank you. I hope to hear from other channelers.