View Single Post
Old 30-09-2020, 04:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwater
I'm a guy in my fifties, my karma seems hard on me...
My astrology chart shows I will have trouble in life w/love and relationships, and friendships.

Which is dead-on accurate.
Every friend I ever had, screws me over and walks away laughing.
Every woman I love, screws around on me and walks away laughing, and so do her family/friends.

I'm not perfect, have made some mistakes, but damn...lol!
I see people doing some of the same mistakes but seems they get out a lot easier.
Don't think I deserve all of what I've been through, but that's life as they say.

So, here's my question-

Is there a way I can correct my luck/karma/whatever, so I can be happy?
Was born to a couple of the "Silent Generation. Mom is a feminist, seemed happy to not teach me how to deal with women.
Dad "is henpecked, and isn't close to me at all. I'm Virgo, he's Aries. AAHH!

Mom (a Scorpio) thinks after two failed marriages, I should just throw in the towel. That it's my fault for picking the wrong women. And she thinks I'm paying for the sin of my grandfather's pride. Dad is 80, Mom is close behind.

Thank God for my daughter (she's wonderful, young adult now.) Best thing to ever happen to me.

I want to move away, but how do I go about turning around, or making the best/learning my lessons (?), so I can have a gratifying relationship w/ a lady, before my time ends?

I truly hope someone may point me in the right direction!

If I were you, I look at a different school for astrology charts. Have you tried Vedic Astrology?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜