View Single Post
Old 19-09-2020, 02:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini46
That is a very interesting story & I would love to hear anything else you can tell me about this angel & what you experienced during that time.

I had an eerily similar experience 8 years ago (9/26/12) when I had my walk-in. It wasn't a soul but an entity. I refer to her as a hive mind. I saw an episode of Rick and morty and she was in the episode & recognized her right away. They referred to her as a hive mind so I decided i liked that term. I do not identify with her, I am just conscious of her, she is not me, but is everyone. Eitherway it took quite a toll on the ol' psyche.

She didn't leave per se, but similar to you I have just recently been reunited with my singular identity, and it is a relief to say the least. She and I are just being put back into our rightful places. (Return date 6/29/20) I follow her will & have made it my own as she requests. She will always be here and a part of me. But I do not own her.

You can PM me if you would like.

WOW. Amazing! So we're both getting back to a singular identity -- I can identify with that. I can tell you lots about the Angel. She was full of love, light, gratitude, wisdom, confidence and strength. I will PM you! Thanks so much.