Thread: Clairvoyance
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 07:52 AM
Experiencer
dreams coming true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
I know I am late to this, but there's many things I have noticing a lot lately. Having dreams where it ends up happening later in life and getting certain thoughts into my head. It's just a knowing I guess you could say. Just being very aware of something and having feelings like something bad is going to happen. Is this normal? I am new to this, so please let me know if this is normal or not? Your advice and guidance would be helpful, thank you.

i think you you'll find a lot of people have these dreams including myself which has caused me to go crazy now and then like your dreams or part of them are your pre destiny into what's going to happen example many years ago i went to do some training on the assemblage point alignment by -Jon whale Phd book.
i was talking to a lady there cause she seemed familiar and she said have meet in a dream i said yes but i was only observing its like your fixed in some dreams cause they can be so brief i said yes you passed me by but that was as far as it went. i be leave another dream indicator is daja vu its like its programmed into to us at birth but we can alter our path naturally i think that's what they mean by free will