View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Well, the eye of god, awareness, is not god. There is no likeness to god. There are many awarenesses of awarenesses. But only one beingness without becoming. And if that one beingness is without (self) awareness (becoming). There goes the idea of freedom. Existence is simply meaningless. And all awareness will forever contain wanted and the lack of it. Meaning there is no ultimate, because the ultimate/absolute is without any self awareness. So the absolute existence just exists. And it might aswell not exist, because no one can experience it. And if we do experience something, there is always wanted and unwanted. Even expanding into wanted reveals yet another duality of a new kind of wanted/unwanted. Like a fractal. It all is.
Would be nice to have god wake up to something more than just a duality. A joy that has always been always will and is. It would have to be right here and right now. Omni present. And I guess that's what we're all looking for eternally. 5 billion times per second. We want it so much, we even give up the search to find it.

You misunderstand.

Read the second line of the post you quoted.

All is God.

Awareness is only the Eye of God, that which seeks & finds.

God is not a 'Duality'

There are many assumptions you make, yet you read not with understanding. Take some time to slowly go through what I Am hath said to you - then ask questions.

This is a AMA.