View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 04:47 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When it happens, it just happens.

No forewarning.
OK. thank you. So it comes and goes as it please then? can one break the channeling if one wants to? I hope it is ok to ask you all this? i'm just trying to understand :)

i have experience something else lately. In the master bedroom just the other night a child had come to sleep between us. Suddenly in the night awoken me being just an inch from my face, the child's eyes looking straight at me - staring - and out of the mouth came "Hear! Hear! (like old version to say hear that I have never heard the child speak like this before) and then the sentence of "still being in jail" and saying the word jail like not just average way of saying it but the word itself pointed at a particular area in the jail, a department in it, in my own language that I did not even know existed.

Then after that the child closed it's eyes and was again in deep sleep.

I am used to hearing children talk in their sleep, walk in their sleep and so on so that has never been strange to me.

At first I did not want to do it but then I thought no, i gotta, and start to search and in so now I know that in history they use to have a jail somewhere in the area hereabouts and a hanging place of a kind, but the hanging place is in the other direction so it is not together, all long long time ago and it is not exactly promoting for the area so i would say it is kind of hushed down.

I ask the child carefully if it had been taught in school or by a friend that there use to be a jail around here (I did not mention the hanging place) and the child went to look completely clueless and uninterested, said no and i quickly change the subject. I did not mention to the child what it had said to me before in the night.

What do you think, could the child have been channeling someone in sleep?