View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Knower

then it sounds like the spinning of your chakras.
this is a lovely level of activation/ energizing.
and Asearcher above is correct in that you want to make sure to ground or root yourself before meditation then.
this a good rule in general for always.

on Grounding:
if you have a particular faith, then prayer is a good start, specially to recognize that guidance is divine, and to submit to that.
I choose particular verses from the Quran to recite before I start my meditation & healing.
if not religious scripture, even mantras that are grounding work perfectly the same. sometimes I add or prefer these.

More even, there are many options
1- visualizations like being corded or rooted also help.

2- dancing is a good grounding exercise, specially with some feet stomps and knee bends. think something like a jungle dance.
don't forget your upper body though.

3- specific "yoga" stretches / poses can be specifically grounding too.
if you don't practice, these are still easy to find online, and just do the given stretches you like.
Childs Pose is a favorite, and very grounding. specially that all chakras get to rest on gravity.
> you can even attempt to meditate from that position. it's quite lovely.

4- grounding ways are many, you find them out and use what you like as you go along.

Additional considerations for practice

1- it seems your chakras are spinning quite intently. and you're experiencing something beautiful
and also powerful.
this means that energies are moving in and out of your body, and shifting around within too.
possibly sediments of this movement stay in the aura body.

this also means that you're possibly downloading a mindful amount of universal energy.
As in one that calls for your particular awareness
based on these, its good practice to keep the body (physical and energetic) mindful of themselve.

so beyond grounding, you also want to practice cleansing and 'processing'.

cleansing for sake of sediments (and well just good practice for many reasons),
and helping body process the upgrade, by focusing on solar plexus.

2- my favorite cleanse is a salt bath.
but there are many ways, and to each his preferences.
>when we meditate we are also cleansing naturally, but intent & a physical practice is also all the difference.

3- go back to the solar plexus regularly- as though you're communicating to it the meditation experience.
at begging or end or even in middle of meditation/healing. up to you really.
focus yourself there.

there is something about its centrality in the body that affects all pathways of energy.
and as old to new energies and energy systems in our body are being exchanged now,
clearing and re-building the routes helps that new energies don't fall into the pathways as old energies.

of course,
1- energy and our bodies are smart, and often do what they need to do anyway
> the body will still grow scar tissue, or raise fever, or affect our mood, to heal us without our 'command'.

2- but knowledge and mindfulness also in any practice, raises our love in it
and love expanded and love settled... is just so beautiful

Love and Peace
f