View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 11:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalika
Perhaps I should have chosen to be someone who abuses elderly? You know, pay back. I wonder what that would teach me then? It seems like you can do anything in this realm because it wont mean anything in the next life, it appears as though it's just a game so we can learn what we want to learn and there's no retribution for harming others.

Idk. Thankfully I have no interest in learning what it's like to abuse elderly. Thankfully my heart has healed enough to know it's not within me to consider payback. Though like I said, going by some of these comments it makes no difference how I act (nor others) in terms of where we are heading.

I'm sorry, but its starting to sound like total rubbish. I'm not interested in learning what it's like to end my life prematurely, endure chemotherapy, be born disfigured, lose a baby, harm someone, etc, etc. I already know it would be painful, very painful and yet I've not had anything like that happen to me.
Maybe you came into this life to learn to overcome feelings of vengeance. Learning to forgive and eventually move into living in love, from the heart, is enormously liberating!

As for already knowing something, that is easily said, we never know what others are going through. We can only think what it'd be like up to a point but unless we are living it we cannot tell what it's like. (that goes for what we consider to be absolutely great too btw)

You can btw also 'know' things without having to have lived them yourselves. This is because you are part of a soulgroup and each experience of beings in that group are shared with the rest. Which is good otherwise we'd have to live hundreds of lives before we'd learnt an aspect of what's possible.

Why you haven't chosen to abuse elderly... because that's not what you wanted to experience. You know how much that reeks of anger/feeling wronged?

Figuring out how it all works -for you- takes time, more for some than for others. That also depends on past lives btw, how far someone has already come as a Soul.
I can tell you that if you keep at it, are able to shift to a positive mindset, it will become clear as you get further, in other words, as you get older :)