View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 07:52 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Hey Voices of spring. I spend a lot of time in Crystal communities, I found the following from opinions to help for trauma/ pain:

Angelite
Blue Calcite
Flower Agate.
Green Opal -- Very soft and healing,Feminine

The blue stones seem to help. When my friend's mother was in the hospital for heart issues, she gave her a large blue calcite heart for peace. ( careful with the darker blues like apatite or Lapis, they tend to heighten more psychic energy)

I just bought a Flower Agate sphere. I wasn't crazy about it at first, but I definitely built a connection with it. Very soft and gentle

Flower Agate: ​Beneficial for: Emotional Disease, Emotional Trauma, Negative Energy Transformation, Perception, and Self-Confidence, Aura Stabilization, Concentration,

Hello Clover,

Thank you a lot for your sensible reply, I appreciate it!
I looked up the stones you advised me, and I like a lot the green opal in its raw form, it's like a river in a forest, very soothing!
And the angelite and blue calcite have a soothing colors. I noticed that lately I surrounded myself with light blue color (clothings and bed colors), and now I get it! To soothe "burning emotional body", pale blue and blue-greenish pale helps me.

So I looked light blue stones and decided to go for a celestite raw stone and a green opal raw stone.
Thanks!