View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolecherielukas
Namaste,

I am looking to increase my psychic abilities and intuition to connect more with higher realms and myself, is this dangerous? I am 21 and I love meditation, yoga, and mindfulness but I'm looking to advance in my spirituality more.. feel lighter & more connected to the deeper world around us.

How do you know if you are an indigo, star seed, etc?

Thank you so much,
Blessings,

Nicole

Like someone else mentioned, labels only have the meaning you assign them. Forget about labels and just do what you feel is right. Follow spirit without hesitation and if in doing that you realize you are not following spirit, the reexamine what that means to you in the moment and follow spirit without hesitation.

Yes, that sound like nonsense or a conundrum but it is because no one can define that for you, you are the one who defines it and the only danger is following someone else's spirit instead of your own. Don't go looking for a guru, be your own guru. Read a lot of books on many different subjects and think a lot about what you really want, not what anyone else has, but who are you and why are you here.