View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 01:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
Hi Starman.
Thank you for the amazing offer.
This is what we need here......people willing to share their knowledge.

I'm busy looking into Qabbala, I've only just started dipping in to Lon Milo DuQuette. It's something I may be interested in once I've grasped the concept.
Legrand is busy studying it in connection with tarot with hos own thread but can I hit you up for some insight once I've read a bit more about it?

Definitely! I am a retired person who goes camping in the great outdoors two weeks every month. Stayed quarantined for about 6-months and went nowhere, but in July things began to open, campgrounds, etc., so I have resumed my excursions into the great outdoors.

I tell you this because often I am in the boondocks without any internet or phone connection. But if you post something publicly I will be glad to give you my take on it, and maybe others can contribute to it as well. Maybe a new Qabbalistic Tarot thread might be started? I enjoy the Qabbalah.

So here is and example of a very basic Magic Square;

Major Arcana Tarot Keys
1-2-3
4-5-6
7-8-9

ACCROSS
1-2-3 added together = 6
4-5-6 added together = 15 (1 + 5 = 6)
7-8-9 added together = 24 (2 + 4 = 6)

In a Magic Square you try to get at least three rows to add up, or be reduced, to the same number. There are lots of combinations that can be used with tarot cards to form a magic square. This square is about the number six. In numerology the number 6 is about harmony, and in spirituality it is about the Christ Consciousness. In the Tarot Major Arcana it is The Lovers.

Concentrating on the tarot cards laid out in this order and understanding the cards that are in this square can give insights into The Christ Consciousness, as well as harmony. This is a very basic example. Most of Tarot study involves concentration, this includes Qabbalistic study; and part of the tarot study I went thru involved studying concentration. What is it, etc.

I am leaving this Sunday on a camping trip, may or may not have wifi where I am going, but it would be a joy for me to share what I learned from Qabbalistc studies, and I am sure there are others here with knowledge on this as well.

Kabbalah, Cabala, Qabbalah, It is thought that Jews spell it with a “K,” Christian Gnostics spell it with a “C,’ and occultists spell it with a “Q,” It liberally means a body of knowledge, and is viewed as the mystical interpretation of that knowledge.

Peace