Thread: OBE Lessons
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Experiencer
Yes!

Time travel works. Affirmations are the best tool, they truly work on this higher dimensions.

1 - You do an OBE, then you say "Next Higher Dimension Now"

2 - Then you say "Now I want to experience Las Vegas in 1980", "Now I want to experience Dinosaurs", etc

The old feelings are going to still be there until you fix them, because they are part of your memory.

It doesn't matter if you go the past or to the future, because your current self-identification as you are right now will be present.

Otherwise go to the beaches Ibiza, Majorca, Mykonos, Santorini on the next higher dimension that the duplicate of the physical.

You go to a mirror, Choose the right body... and then go and have fun on the parties to those places

"Now I want to go to a beach party on Ibiza with women" , "Now I want to go to a beach party on Ibiza with women" , "Now I want to go to a beach party on Ibiza with women"

I'm not going to talk about those experiences here HAHA, but all I have to say it's that is a lot of fun, amazing and is a heaven of hot women there like you can't imagine HAHA