View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 02:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Indeed, that is the problem. No-one can know what someone else has realised. And when it comes to all these Neo-Advaita teachers and followers, it is easy to grasp the concepts on an intellectual level and repeat the words. When I read Iamit I get the sense that he is just repeating the words without the support of any underlying realisation. I may be doing him an injustice.

Oneness or God - both are just labels for that which cannot be described. I try to avoid the word God because it means different things to everyone. Even Oneness is becoming overused. I prefer the term The Self, but that again is just another label.

Peace
If you're interested in guys like iamit discussing Neo-Advaita and such, you might be interested in
https://spiritualteachers.proboards.com/posts/recent
I agree that many terms are overused, and that people give them different meanings, which makes communication difficult, and spreads misunderstanding.

I'm more familiar with the concept of "self', less with the other two.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.