Thread: The sun
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2020, 04:06 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
Hi joe, it makes me so sad saying hi joe and it’s not to my brother I’m so sorry.. I’m sure you’re great you can toot your trumpet ...even tho I’ve only known one joe all of them are great in my book. He died 8/31/19. I don’t know if he has passed on. I wish I was more spiritually tuned in. I haven’t felt him since he died and that’s one thing I’ve been having a really hard time with. He was my twin we had a close bond and I am pretty discouraged on my aspect on life and after life since I haven’t felt/heard from him.

Firstly, my condolences and I'm for sorry for your loss. And may I say that was a short time ago that your beloved brother passed away. A Twin !!!! I just can't imagine it ..a very special bond indeed. Although i did have a brother who passed away tragically many years ago and there was only just over a year between us. I know you feel in some way that you should be able to know certain things about him, now that he has left the earthly plane but please don't punish yourself over that. It's all just so random and everybody is unique here, everything if you will is planned in a way for each person, so that side of you can be just turned on in an instance i think, so no messages, no presences felt of your brother etc. and then stuff can just start to come through all of a sudden. And if it weren't too so what ? Its absolutely ok. Though I'm sure messages and such like will come they always do.

Grief itself is such an earthly thing too. The two sides of our natures there is no getting away from it. Tears have to fall as such, the human heart has to grieve to some extent at least and of course smiles can come and fond memories or not which bring the opening and healing of the heart which in terms brings a new communication. Sorry for rambling on and I hope you don't mind me saying a few words about your beloved Brother. Take it very easy on yourself in whatever way you can and don't punish yourself or lose faith that you will have communication and healing with him again because you most definitely will.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge