View Single Post
Old 11-06-2020, 01:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chak117
Its hard for me to explain the full scope of whats going on but Im going to try.

Theres a relationship that I want to work more than anything, but for some reason we haven't met. several times I received signs that I would be able to go to them but each time ended very badly. I've forgiven whats happened in the past, and worked towards meeting.

Now that I feel like i've done what they asked, and we still havent met, I feel a bit lost. So, I asked for a sign, and went to sleep. In what I can remember from the dream I had in my sleep, I was in somewhere with familiar faces walking around inside some sort of building. I was directed to go to a room, which appeared to be a jail cell, but someone at the place told me this was there room not mine, and to look towards some other person walking away.

then the works "it'll happen" ran through my mind right before waking up.

Where do I even start to unravel the meaning of this dream?

I would also like to add that now that Im at the point where I feel like I've done all that they asked of me that I don't know what else I can do. I am pretty much barred from being able to contact them so any help at all with this would be very much appreciated.
In your place, with so many obstacles that prevent you from contacting them, I would just leave them behind for good.

The way I'd interpret your dream is that you'd feel like imprisoned in that relationship. That's what'll happen if you pursue it.

I imagine that it is hard to give up, but all signs seem to recommend that.

You wrote 'the words "it'll happen" ran through my mind'. You interpreted that message from the position of your want. From a neutral point of view they might actually tell you that you'll get in jail if you pursue that path, a real or a symbolic jail.

It is true that everybody is the best interpreter of their dreams, but only if they put aside their emotions, beliefs, expectations, and that's difficult sometimes. You're too close to be objective.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.