View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 10:45 PM
Master
You don't have to change your believes. But know that you can.
Your inner beings already knows everything you want, and is connected to source/god/infinite intelligence. And every perspective you have relates directly energetically to your inner beings perspective. This is felt energetically.
But you are free to think anything.
But you are also free to come into greater awareness of God perspective. By understanding that you do that by aligning thought, by emotionally feeling your perspective and thus change believe to perspective that feels better, because it is more in alignment with truth, which results in inspired thought which expands this alignment and joy and thus results in better more fun good life.

For example, I was worried about the future and thought that because most people don't care about something that seemed important, the future is going to hell. I felt honest worry about future.

Then I begin to choose to change this believe, because it feels bad. It is not in alignment with God's knowing.
So I think, I want to feel good.
So I thought, what might god be thinking about this? Let me feel my emotions. To feel my way around my thoughts to a thought that my inner being agrees with, emotionally.
"The future is going to be alright" feels bad. I dont believe that.
"The future can go to hell." still feels bad.
So I feel around for other thoughts, cant lie about my believe of the future, can't pretend I dont care. So...
"I care about the future" this thought feels better! It offers me some relief. But I have no idea why! Huh? Why god agrees with this thought and guides me to this thought? Let me think about it.
"I care about the future..." hmmm.
"Wait a minute, I care about the future and I'm pretty sure everyone does! So it's most certainly going to be alright!" I really believe that. So that sticks. And it feels like allot of relief.
And thoughts come flooding of all the good things happening as a result of so many people caring about their life. And their future. And how we're always working to improve it. I did not have awareness of these thoughts and facts, before, because I could not believe them or take them seriously, because my thoughts contradicted them. But God knows the path of least resistance to your full realisation. And guides you thus emotionally, around your resistance. Through the path of least resistance. So that you can always feel good and live an enjoyable, knowledgable life full of freedom.