View Single Post
Old 03-06-2020, 11:44 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Hell is within oneself. They create it either with their perception, interpretations, and their thoughts, or even literally within their consciousness. If one rejects the reality of the light, or insists there can be no light until all is only light, then all they will experience will be a reality composed of the darkness. The light is of course still there, but they refuse to look at it and see it, and object to anyone who points to it as being naive or pollyannish. People are both angels and devils, both reside within the range of expression of each human being. Learning what that means, and how to express oneself, I expect is one reason we incarnate into a world of good and evil. If one wishes to acquire the knowledge of good and evil, they must become thoroughly acquainted with both, without, as well as within.

Maybe to a certain degree do we ''create'' our own heaven or hell, but it depends on the circumstances. As to simply look at the light that is supposedly always there is not how it works for everyone. If such are your beliefs then I respect it, but I know as a fact that there is a lot more going on than just that. Some individuals are exposed to different experiences that you could only ever comprehend if you were standing in their shoes, and if you did, you'd definitely see the other picture. Do you know what it would take for someone to reject the reality of light? To have reached past your limit. To have reached out to the light time after time, only to see the light fade away and have your hopes utterly crushed. Such things happen, and this is why I'm more inclined to believe Earth is closer to hell than it is to heaven.

Besides that, I do agree that people can be angels as well. To me the closest thing that resemble angels the most are close friends who are always there for you. But the idea of ''real'' angels with wings and halos is the biggest load of bullsh#t I've ever heard.