View Single Post
Old 21-05-2020, 05:39 PM
Master

You know me and I know you, yet you choose to not know me. You ask yourself where I am. I am right here, can't you hear me? I am right here, can't you see me. I am with you, I really am, every moment of your life, I am with you. Here I am, come, see me, hear me, touch me, smell me, feel me. Be still and know that I am within. Don't look after me to your right, don't look after me to your left, don't look after me above you, don't look after me below you, don't look after me in front of you, don't look after me behind you, look after me within you. How can I not be with you when you all live in me. I am the ocean and you are the drops. I am in you and you are in me. Come running towards me and I will come running towards you, I will welcome you even before you welcome me, I am already there, I am already here. I am found. I am known. I am seen. I am heard. I am the part and the whole. I am peace. I am joy. I am stillness. I am the great and the small, the rich and the poor, I am the deaf and the blind, all that you see is me though nothing that you see is truly me. I am the great unseen though I am seen. I am the great unheard, though I am heard. I AM!

I AM YOU I AM.