View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 12:23 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
You're speaking for yourself again. You seem to try to project aspects of yourself on others.

I don't fear the unknown without good reason (e.g. there's likely to be some sort of trap or I can't plan an escape route) so I proceed with extreme caution if I have to. But my amydgala seems fairly efficient about deciding flight or flight before the stimuli ever get to conscious awareness.

When it comes to introspection and contemplation - imagined or received images/ventures, ones residual judgement remains intact. At that level escape is easy and should be followed by further contemplation. Physical phobias aren't unknowns except when they're discovered for the first time.

So...why do you fear the unknown?
Why are you suggesting or perhaps insisting (in your stentorian way) that others do?

One is frightened to read the entirety of what is written and stuck with the title.One is scared of the actuality of this introspection. One is not able to allow proper contemplation due to a fixation with residual judgements. If one prefers mental coprophagia, then, how can one be free from(darkness) the known!?

One's mind must be of a lioness, independent (free from acquired knowledge) and own the mental ground, fierce(not be tamed by primitive abstarctions)with introspection, brave(not timid and escape) and go to the very end of this and come out graceful and full of life!

One must wake up and be of the light!

Last edited by Dawn_is_a_play : 11-05-2020 at 01:15 PM.