View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 11:51 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
You are water manifesting/creating as 'you' - I am water manifesting/creating as 'me'.

What you are doing is an attempt to hocus-pocus sleight-of-mind attempt 'disappear' 'you' and 'me'.

You basically imply/proclaim that (only) 'water' is just conversationally engaging with (only) 'water' here now.

Who/what is talking to and with you here now, Bro? As I have said, give logic a break!

I'm not hocus-pocusing anything. It's standard non-dual Vedanta. Have you ever asked yourself, deeply and honestly asked yourself, what about that philosophy so disturbs you?

Here's something interesting. Non-dual Vedanta says you and me aren't real and in the sense that you and me are ephemeral and somewhere deep down is the reality of our being that isn't ephemeral.

Material reductionists also say you and me, as far as consciousness, ego and free will are concerned, aren't real. It's all illusion and they do have some laboratory experiments seemingly backing up the claim about free will being illusory.

Physicists have some proofs the reality we experience isn't real. One example is electromagnetism and the nuclear weak force aren't fundamental forces though we think of them as such. Crank up the energy and they merged into the electroweak force. Beyond that GUT and TOE are hypothesized and TOE is the Unified Field.

The little wave has too much invested in its own identity and will not realize or even consider its true nature - Water.

https://youtu.be/kHRmFtzoaYg?t=911