View Single Post
Old 03-02-2020, 03:25 PM
Experiencer

From my experiences, mirrors can reflect the invisible when you're in trance, and astral mirrors - mirrors that you find while astral projecting - can usually act as screens and portals.

Many years ago I was sleeping on a chair in front of the tv when it was turned off. Suddenly I could see through my eyelids, and saw on the screen the reflection of a faceless, white hooded entity next to the window of the room.

Intuitively, I multiplied my astral form and tried to scare that being away, floating towards it with the multiple versions of myself. The creature didn't even move. No idea what it was or what it was doing there, not sure if it even noticed I was kind of astral projecting and 'attacking' it.

In dreams, mirrors can show you entities that are 'behind' the dream, thus it is useful to tell if there are any blockages affecting you, just try and see your own reflection.

Sleeping with a mirror in front of your face can cause nightmares. It is considered an object of vanity, so it is not unusual that negative beings will be associated with it. In some cultures they will flip it so that the reflective surface is hidden and entities will be prevented from traveling through it.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.