View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 05:11 AM
Seeker

@hazada guess love the statement "the source" for that must be what it is. Until we can imagine what the source might be will we ever know? All I can say is it is energy at this time. And energy can not be destroyed. only repurposed.

@paragon Thank you for the alocades, however they are not mine. For I think no one has all the answers. best we can come up with is to open Pandora's box just for a millisecond and peek in on our hopes. metaphorically speaking.

Myself have been all over this ball of rock that has no name, more then once and entreated all theologies. Based on all peoples there is no one single answer. other then pros and cons any one group wishes us to engage in. For now all I can say is you are the way. I am the way they are the way. it is IN each one of us. that way is only dependent on the individuals path to garnish the energy it wishes to at the moment.
and energy changes just as rapidly as the flow of waters seeking the path of least resistance. What water path would you flow?