Thread: Birth?
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2019, 08:44 PM
Master
janielee, there was a period in my life when I was going through a very difficult time and astrology, and tarot, helped me a great deal. In fact I can say that reading my own tarot cards helped me form a deeper relationship with my inner being, as tarot readings are largely intuitive readings and intuition literally means “interior teaching.”

A number of decades ago I did and occult analysis of myself using astrology, tarot, numerology, and a couple of other occult tools. It told me a lot about what I had to work with. I generally did not read tarot cards for other people but I did regularly read the cards for myself. This is what is taught in the Kabbalah, that you should read your own cards and use them for your own guidance and spiritual development. I have since drifted away from tarot and astrology but at one time they were my go to tools, and they did help me.

Positive and negative do not stand alone, they are continuums of the same thing. Basically, from my point of view, positive and negative are inherit in this physical creation, like yin and yang. Some people become polarized at one end or the other. But you can find both positive and negative side by side within all and everything in this physical creation. Understanding that positive and negative are but points of view; they are mental states.

We can transcend positive and negative, that is what the middle path is all about. Beyond this physical world, in my opinion, we can find the essence of perfection, which has no opposite. It is whole and complete unto itself. This is also a mental state, or a state of consciousness. Yin can be found in yang and yang can be found in yin but the transcendent state of perfection is far removed from yin and yang. It is far removed from duality.

Yin and yang, positive and negative, etc., creates the drama. I believe that we are all born with karma, and we are also creating karma every waking minute of our lives. Karma is action, it is created by what we say, think, and do, or not do. Inaction can also cause consequence or action. Human societies also have a karma.

In the case of WWII and the Nazi’s; World War II was a direct result of World War I. There is a lot of historical evidence which supports that WWII was a reaction to WWI. Hitler was a corporal in the German army during WWI. Everything in this physical life is a reaction to something which previously happened in this physical life. Nothing stands alone, nothing functions in isolation. Nothing can exist in a vacuum. Everything is connected.