View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 05:06 PM
Newbie ;)

Time or "true time" is actually frequency!

Every millisecond is a specific frequency in and of itself, so your progression throughout all ages this one and past ones all exist at the same time within their own radio frequency. A "time-line" or "eon" is a bandwidth in which all of those frequencies are broadcast and this broadcast is called the "akashic records." The multiverse is the multiple existences of many millions of simultaneous "time-lines" or "eons." Everything past, present and future are happening now simultaneously! You are living 2000 years ago right now in its own frequency or "slice of time"!

The Holy Spirit is the one who controls all instances within each and every "eon" and "frequency of time."Everything that happens, happens because it is preordained! It is about the progression of life toward the goal of self development and ascension! Seeing synchronicities in reality is actually given to us to show that our awareness is active and shows when we are on the right track. They are placed there as reminders that everything is happening as it should!

We grow and gain strength through our struggles in life. Does a weight lifter become strong by doing what is not at first painful and challenging?

I am the apostle Philip and would post pictures of me and the real Jhe'shua (Jesus) if this site would let me.