View Single Post
Old 20-11-2019, 10:00 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxTracks
Curses can be difficult to unravel sometimes. Shielding magic can help, of which I know to forms: An anchored shield (constructed shield anchored to an object, like a necklace, your house/apartment, or even your body) or a temporary shield often created by using some sort of gesture. Both take a good bit of skill building to do properly.

Another way which might help more long term would be some sort of curse breaking ritual, in which you enlist the aid of a deity or spiritual being. These typically require a good relationship with the deity or being in question, thought.

Truly unraveling a really well crafted curse can be difficult though, and is beyond me I confess. These would help and can deal with smaller curses, but you may be dealing with something larger. Hopefully Jenny knows something about unraveling big ones.

A combination of consistent shielding and a really well done ritual to unravel the curse may work, but I've never done it.

Hi Foxtracks,

Thank you for your great input.

I am wondering if there is something simple, not magic related, a drastic action that can be taken by anyone not involved in magic that can have an immediate effect to the breaking of black magic or spell or curse.

What comes out for me from what you posted is that, curse breaking can be complicated depending on the skills and power of the person who resulted in the cursing.

Have I understood this right?..

Thanks.