View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 06:27 PM
Master
For a while now I've been drawn to Geodes. I am planning this Friday to hopefully purchase some oco agate geodes to add to my small stone collection.

I also put some apache tears obsidian in rough form on my list. I find myself very attracted to these as well as the geodes for healing.

And I recently fell in love with rose quartz again. My brother purchased me a couple small rose quartz points upon my request.

He also told me he saw some stones at the fair and he thought I'd like them. He couldn't afford to get them for me, yet now he has a better understanding of what to get me if he ever decides to get gifts for holidays. Although he doesn't need help. He's great with gift giving.

Those are the stones currently on my list of ones I'm drawn to, aside from red calcite. As soon as I can afford to pick some up I'll be considering red calcite...

Oh no.... I'm afraid I have a problem.

I almost forgot. I have been incredibly attracted to phantom quartz for the longest time now. I've tried to purchase it before but was talked out of it.....

Perhaps another time.