View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 07:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
Thank you all for your guidance.

@john32241,
you say, that I shoudn't ask to be saved directly, but to ask for personal power to make changes ?

@lomax,
I try to get my energy flowing well and try to cleanse with mantras, that is the only thing I can think of right now...

@one-light,
I have fear in me, so I really try to get rid of it...

@Aknaton,
I have prayed to arch. Michael and Raphael; i have prayed to mahavatar Babaji or Saint Jer-man; after the prayer i feel overwhelming negative energy inside me and it makes me panik.like panik attacks...

@Proteus,
i will try that white-light visualization...thanks.

Thank you for the information. As I suspected, there is a clash of forces; and you mix various paths together. The system of Angels, Archangel Michael and Raphael are opposed to Mahavatar Babaji. The mix of energy is causing you to be a battle ground so to say, and this causes such throwback.
An experience I had was when I used to do Kriya Yoga and mix it with the Eastern Orthodox Jesus Prayer. The Jesus prayer would invoke so much fire that it I would feel it physically and it at times led to fevers.

I would advise that you stick to a single path. If you would like to contact Angel Michael and Raphael, avoid Mahavatar, mantras and other opposing forces. It's vital to stick with one single path. And stay away from New Age teachings and Ideologies; there is no progression for you there.

My regards. His Previous Light guide you towards your life purpose my dear.