View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 10:08 PM
Master
Lightbulb Changing the IMPRESS-ion results in Changing the EXPRESS-ion

All,

Just HAD to share the phrase that came to me while reading these references, below, entitled Feeling is the Secret, and The Superconscious Mind and "Some of Bashar's Core Concepts". (all references are absolutely FREE to read and use)

Why? Because I needed to explain it to myself in a way that made sense. Here's the phrase that helped me do that:

The conscious generates ideas and impresses these ideas on the subconscious; the subconscious receives ideas and gives form and expression to them. By this law – first conceiving an idea and then impressing the idea conceived on the subconscious – all things evolve out of consciousness; and without this sequence, there is not anything made that is made.

Then I needed to explain to myself WHY and HOW the apparent simplicity of those highlighted words could result in SCREWED-UP manifestations....

....and was both amazed and chagrined to realized what the ONLY LOGICAL explanation could be!!!

The reason boiled down to this:

I was unaware that I had MISTAKENLY been consciously impressing my subconscious with SCREWED-UP ideas for it to express in my life...

...and had NOT MASTERED THE PRACTICE of consciously impressing my subconscious with the correct ideas I want it to perfectly express in my life.

THEN I UNDERSTOOD HOW THIS HAPPENED. Sooooooo simple!

The problem was generated by my own deliberate/unintentional impression of erroneous ideas I'd been taught to accept as true, to my subconscious to, then express, as true. Whether the idea is deliberately or unintentionally impressed matters not in the slightest to what the subconscious then expresses.

Why? Because...."the subconscious does not originate ideas, but accepts as true those which the conscious mind feels to be true and, in a way known only to itself, objectifies the accepted ideas.The subconscious is not concerned with the truth or falsity of your feeling. It always accepts as true that which you feel to be true. Feeling is the assent of the subconscious to the truth of that which is declared to be true. "...as continued in the reference.

So what "screwed-up", erroneous ideas did I deliberately or unintentionally learn over a lifetime of "wondering what in the heck is wrong with my life"???

Pretty much, they all had to do with a profoundly mistaken idea about how "things take time".....instead of understanding how this deeply flawed idea accepted by EVERYONE parented by GENERATIONS of predecessors who had NO idea why THIS is the actual Truth:

"To impress the subconscious with the desirable state, you must assume the feeling that would be yours had you already realized your wish. In defining your objective, you must be concerned only with the objective itself. The manner of expression or the difficulties involved are not to be considered by you. To think feelingly on any state impresses it on the subconscious. Therefore, if you dwell on difficulties, barriers or delay, the subconscious, by its very non-selective nature, accepts the feeling of difficulties and obstacles as your request and proceeds to produce them in your outer world."

Does anyone reading the above (and the rest of this reference) even feel the hint of WHY dwelling on difficulties, barriers or delay....must perfectly result in difficulties, barriers or delay?

I'll give you the hint that came to me:

Unless consciously accepted that there is such a "thing" as time, there can be no difficulties, barriers or delay!

How can THAT BE? Because as hinted in the 2nd and 3rd references,

"Creation all exists Here-Now, outside time, in one eternal-Now moment. Therefore, everything that you believe you might "someday" get, you actually already have! Everything is here now, but in varying states of visibility/invisibility - depending on the frequencies on which you are vibrating, which depends on the beliefs that you accept as "real"."

"The Super Conscious Mind also consists of the "intangible" or things that are of a "spiritual nature." The possibilities are literally "Infinite" in nature. There is nothing that doesn't already exist within it as a probability meaning that if it can be idealized and conceptualized in mind, regardless of the "perceived" enormity, it does already exist as a probability and once conceptualized, the process which makes it "real" is initiated.

In these very potent words, everything you could possibly desire already exists AS you experiencing it...even BEFORE you experience it. That's how "this can be" even before you see"!

As for me, I am NOW living a reality I thought could NEVER, EVER happen....though it was already, always waiting for me to "feel it real", so I could actually "live in it, for real".

...as I write this to you. No kiddin!

I leave you now with this impression as expression....

"Whatever is waiting for you....is waiting on you".

...to accept it in the Garden of You.

Ever here. Even now.

Reference: http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/

Reference: http://www.abundance-and-happiness.c...ious-mind.html The Superconscious Mind

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 09-09-2019 at 05:20 AM. Reason: clarify inputs found