View Single Post
Old 22-08-2019, 01:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
then it becomes a philosophical debate. i dont necessarely disagree with what your saying. and i think these things can become a big block from bliss and silence if it becomes about the gift more than the other. but thats ok. my girlfriend runs as she calls it bliss off and on. silence. she likes it that way. she gave me a healing yesterday for my shoulder. noticed it is damaged a little. my shoulder responded and put her into what she calls running the bliss. today she perhaps isn't now. and for her she likes it that way. because the bliss makes her less productive and can't think as well. simply because her system isn't used to it from going off and on. and also she is more about being a psychic. thats her job and values that the most. so a variety of reasons can be like blocks. but to her its not. but a choice. she values one thing over the other.

anyways im just trying to say for a variety of reasons i think things from my view can be blocks. blocks to me cause i value bliss and silence over the other.

ok. going back to this guy astral projecting. i just drove myself down the road. ate some food once i stopped. typing words right now communicating to you. a couple days ago while meditating i was getting some psychic information. called my mom to see how she is doing. after im done typing. going to go use the bathroom. all of which is a doing. so dualistic. all the while experiencing the non dual of blliss and silence uninterrupted.

so i dont know what you mean exactly. if he is in the bliss and silence and its causeless, ongoing , no disruptions, and so on. non dual. and i would think since he is alive. he would just like everybody else engage in duality. experience the non dual while also experincing duality. i think its just a sing of a spiritual gift he has.

having and using spiritual gifts just like everything else doesn't disrupt the experience of the non dual. if it is to the point of permanence.

thats how i see it. but enlightement could mean a lot of things. its really not a word i use or think of. so i am simply responding based upon the experience of bliss and silence.

You feel your fingers as part of yourself right?

Non dual would be feeling the movement of a leaf on a tree as yourself in the same way as your finger.

You don't go anywhere to feel your finger, nor would you have to go anywhere to be the leaf, the universe, etc. You are all that.

Bliss and silence has many levels so there can be a danger on basing everything on ones current experience of either. I am sure you have seen that here at SF with some people..

You are right that enlightenment can have many definitions so it is best in a thread like this to lay out a definition.

To me it is moving beyond the ego self, to realizing the Oneness of all things as well as the emptiness of that Universal Oneness.