View Single Post
Old 22-08-2019, 12:37 PM
Master
Hey :) Ah...sorry didn't clarify. It's like I was saying to Questions.
The sublime joy of being is not a feeling in the usual sense.
It's a part of your being, and hence you are aware of it.
In healer speak...it's how you upgrade your wiring. Though I have had a bit of a break in the heart centre which is coming along but still under repair... but if you saw me before, I could channel untold amounts of energy for healing It's coming along...I'm determined to get there.

It is inseparable from the multidimensional heart centre, though it is all through your being. I think that is what Running describes, though these descriptions are all hit or miss...it's whatever you resonate with. When awakened mind is in service to awakened heart, we become aware of what this is. This sublime joy of being. It's not a feeling but we can perceive it as underlying or undergirding love, joy, or bliss.

It's more than a feeling unless we say it is an enduring or foundational "feeling". It is the awakened heart centre. A healer might say, clinically, we "feel" or perceive the state of our being more once awakened, since we experience the resonance of all we all from the heart centre, flowing into and out of the heart centre. We also experience interbeing with all that is, and that too adds resonance.

It's the same as being authentic love. It's simply the state of what/who you are, once awakened. But this doesn't mean, as you and Running have honestly and clearly mentioned, that we don't think or feel and have real experiences of these things.

Quote:
There is no permanent bliss of this world environment, which is what Krishnamurti was alluding too .
If we mean only bliss and nothing else, I agree this is only for merging with Oneness...and Buddha wisely said don't do that for long, as otherwise we simply die, go mad, or are comatose.

There is & can be permanent ananda as experienced within our individuated beings, but it does NOT remove or cancel or "silence" all other things we feel, think, or experience...particularly those relating to authentic love and real caring for other people and things, as authentic love IS ananda in the truest sense, and thus it is real and eternal. The deep losses we feel here are also real and enduring to the spirit...hence these things too (our losses and sufferings) must be accepted, loved, and cared for as well.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke