View Single Post
Old 20-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
This is a nasty fear. The fear of death, damnation and mortality. It is something which has been plaguing me all my life. Sometimes it turns into terror. It may also be the cause behind my psychosis.

I've been trying all manner of cures for it. The other week I was reading my flower remedy book and I re-read the section on the Chrysanthemum flower. It gave me an idea to try these remedies in a focused way.

I bought three bottles and started taking them regularly. It is helping. My paranoia is easing away. I feel hopeful. It is too early to say whether they have healed the problem or just alleviated it. I shall continue with the treatment.

Chrysanthemum is sold by FES remedies in America.
That's wonderful it is helping you. Everything even thought is vibration, obviously the vibration of the flora essence is helping to counter your other unhelpful vibration. That is wonderful.

Practicing or repeating one vibration over another means we can slowly habituate ourselves to the new vibration so may not always need the help via training wheels. Happy for you.

I have used these on animals who are obviously beyond placebo effect and have seen them bring about change quickly. I think relearning or habituating one to the new vibration is the way to use them most effectively, aka just as you are vs sporadically use.