Thread: Deer Season!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2018, 04:22 PM
ImthatIm

Gem
I agree.
Adaption exists. Fact. What makes adaptation possible? I say Spirit and mind changes the physical form.
Did monkeys adapt to humans or did monkeys adapt from Humans according to scientists? Including all science from when time began. Not just modern/natural science. Or did Humans and monkeys adapt from a single ancestor? Maybe monkey is a dying strand of adaptation. My science proves that.
Evolution and it's theory evolved as a movement.(they moved in one direction. Prove God does not exist ((ME NO LIKE GOD))
The law I believe in ( Not theory ) is the law of Spirit and Truth. The hypothesis has been proven from countless observations by countless people and there is countless mounds of science based papers and writing. Spirit and Truth has transitioned from theory to law by experimental reproduction, fixed in it's single outcome.Same as Newton's law. Some know the correct experimental procedures other have incomplete procedures.
A heap of dry bones has neither Spirit nor Truth. Just some pieces of a puzzle that a movement uses to play 3 card Monty. Fact bones were found. They 'speak' something lived and something died. I was generous allowing 2 hole pieces from a 1000 piece puzzle.In reality scientist probably only have .00001% bone fragments of 10,000,000,000 possible full skeletons . You can not prove I am wrong.Fact. (amoeba/monkey/chicken or egg same thing)
Einstein's theories, Now that's some theories.
Big bang, I don't doubt it. prove who or what created the bang. Proving a creator that's my kind of science.