View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 06:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Thanks. I was on medication for a time but it wasn't for me. So I went the holistic healing route. It took seven years before my anxiety in public places finally went away. I can go to a restuarant, but it is still very difficult to be there in the noise. I spend almost all my "away from home" time either kayaking, walking, biking, ocean viewing, or bird watching. None of which requires interacting with or listening to humans!

I am into holistic healing too, although so far nothing has helped my anxiety because I think it stems from the whole work issue I have. If I had a steady income that I didnt have to suffer to receive, and could live in a calm place where I can be surrounded by nature like you are, then I think it would naturally dissolve.

Quote:
Im actually happy, just damaged forever I guess. But in a good way I think. Having dealt with this holistically was key for me. It allowed me to go inward for a time to truly see and understand myself, and my relationship with the world. As a result I have lost interest in most mundane human things, and shifted to a deep love and appreciation for nature. That is the key IMO and BTW: LOVE. I have read some of your other posts. Just love them. Love your friends who hold different views than you. And if you can't stand their views and cannot love them, say goodbye and let them go. That is also an act of love because it frees them as well.

Love your funky trailer. Love its needy repair state. Do what you can to fix it, with the small amount of money you have, all with love. Life in all its manifestations, is love. We just need to open our eyes and hearts to see it. That is what anxiety and depression is: the soul having lost the ability to see all the love in the world; having lost that joyful innocent-soul connection to life in the way we as children naturally had it.

That's pretty much what I do, I love them as much as I can. And I got rid of the boyfriends that were not good for me so now I am able to focus on myself!