View Single Post
Old 30-09-2018, 07:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Peter Michael?

Yes. Negative Spirits can attach to the human soul and even possess a person. This happened to me after a psychopath girl who pretended to be a Christian spiritualist did black magic on me. Now my life is living hell. I've tried everything to get rid of these things, but I can't. Been to just about every remote healer online by now with no results. I'd say 85% of them are frauds who think they are the only ones who have spiritual gifts. Some of them do have the gift to see...but remove...that's a whole different ball game. I've only come across a few pp who actually had the ability to permanently remove negs without the participation of the victim..and that was from talking with over 100 other targeted victims and asking them what helped them and what didn't. I've only met 1 person dealing with a real entity attachment who was actually helped by a remote healer. His name was Eric Raines. I met another woman who was possessed for 8 years saw over 75 healers and went to Raven Caldera in person and over the course of 2 days was set free. Raven was not able to help me b/c he saw my stuff is worse than demonic..sigh. The other two removal experts that were able to help serious cases are no longer doing this work b/c they came under serious attack themselves. I'm skeptical of Peter Michael. He does a bit of victim shaming in one of his articles..which isn't cool...and there are some rip off reports written about him. I don't even think Peter Michael is his real name..then he has this Alda woman doing work for him and he doesn't even bother to talk to clients directly. I think when I contacted him he was charging like $400. I've learned anyone charging desperate pp that much without results should be ashamed...but when you are in my situation you will pay anything for relief...these pp know that. I'm not saying he's a fraud..I don't know honestly..but there are definitely some red flags there. I've learned from doing this that a lot of healers can't even clearly see what is going on with me. I'm kind of at the point where if they can go in and see it and think they can clear it...I'll give them $. I have a friend who has a nasty attachment and he's been through the same thing with many of these so called healers. He just flat out tells them now...i'll pay you like $50 to go in and see if you can remove it..and if you end up removing something I'll pay you triple your asking rate. He's noticed that the genuine pp that want to help will try..and he'll give them a little extra for their efforts but so far no successes with remote.