View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 04:39 PM
Knower

ambiguous terms vegan/vegetarian

you know what i'm tired of. the current understanding of food, and how we create labels like vegetarian and vegan, which still include foods that are maladaptive for your light, voice, solar plexus, sacral, and third eye. I exclude crown because the optimal option to activate your crown is fasting and giving up the idea that food should be tasty, creamy and velvety with an extra large diet soda.

Certain principles apply to the following diet, which I believe is ideal for achieving the ultimate balance between the chakra system.

I'm not going to give it a name. Come up with your own.

-No coffee or stimulants. Water.

-Avoid the following. Cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, kale, etc...).
Things like radishes that have that nasty after taste.
Processed foods because i'm certain things go into the food behind closed doors and walls that contain things that people would never eat. I sometimes wonder what kind of food meat goes into...with the current structure of ties and policy for food and food manufacturing that is quite sickening.
I'm pretty sure if you knew what went into that chineses buffet creamy chicken like meat from many sources you wouldnt eat it.
-Avoid alcohol

-Top foods

Carrot sticks, Chickpeas, Oats, Apples, mango, watermelon, pineapple, kiwi, RASPBERRIES

Turmeric, cumin seeds, Celtic Sea Salt and Fresh Black pepper.

Eat this way and treat food as nothing more then energy.

Watch what happens.

Eat twice a day. Eat small portions. Snack on fruits.