View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
My personal opinion is that the message is being misinterpreted because it is being presented by humans. We aren't striving to be perfect but we are striving to live from our soul's higher perspective.

But that is the same thing. If you are striving for the 'soul's higher perspective' then you are saying you are lower now and need to better yourself to reach God or whatever you consider to be 'enlightenment' etc. My OP is making the point, why would it be necessary to be higher in any way? It is an assumption that is a premise for all belief systems but no one questions it! They just go along with it. There is no evidence for it at all, and I don't mean scientific, I mean from the experience of billions, especially those who have 'advanced' in occult and religious paths.

Quote:
The main goal being to overcome the fear of our mortality, trust in the process of life and that we are more than meets the human eye and ultimately live from our soul perspective of unconditional love.

Depends what you define as love.

Quote:
The tricky part is to understand that none of us is to blame for anything we do as humans because we are clouded in our thinking, driven by primal survival instincts and confused about what is truth.

We are responsible so how can we not be to 'blame'?

There is no objective truth about anything really.

Quote:
We aren't meant to be perfect. We are meant to learn to love ourselves despite not being perfect and have compassion for our faults and mistakes because they are merely a part of the learning process. It's a game that gives the impression that the stakes are high when indeed we have nothing to lose and we were never broken in the first place, we merely got convinced that we were by other humans who are confused themselves.

So if we aren't meant to be perfect what is the point of any spiritual belief system? As they are all currently based on the premise that we have to become perfect. Oh and give yourself some fancy title like Buddha, Priest (or even better High Priest!) or whatever.