View Single Post
Old 13-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Ha Ha, I had at least guessed AA Michael correctly.

Ohoho. How did you guess? Was it my wonderful sense of humor? My humor has been brought down to me by the heavens, so I’ll do better than Monty Python ever could. ;)

Anyway, just wanted to give you all an update on what’s happening. There’s been a recent group of spirits on the run — powerful negative entities, and we’ve been working on them.

In the meanwhile, I’d like to assure you that these channels will eventually come back. Like I said, we can only answer questions you directly ask, and SL just manages to be the rare person who asks more analytical and practical questions from my channels with her than many others.

I find all the vague big picture warnings of how “Earth’s vibrations is going through a spiritual revolution,” and how, “You must fight the darkness,” necessary, but for any channelers out there, please ask more original questions.

No use in asking for help if you don’t tell them how to help. And I often speak formally because that’s what my channelers request, but SL seems to be one of the few who won’t mind me veering into the casual.

My specialty as an archangel is not just protection, but courage. And at times, yes, courage is found through laughter.

Just wanted to put that out.

AA Michael.