View Single Post
Old 28-05-2018, 05:55 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
For me, I like to believe in hope of a better tomorrow for everyone. It doesn't serve me any to believe in misery is my only option, and I will always have nothing. Yes, peace can be found in nothing. And that is a wonderful lesson in and of itself.

Misery comes when our mind, our ego, labels something as bad or wrong, etc. Not because the circumstances as such are wrong or bad. These circumstances might be needed, wanted and chosen by that particular soul as an opportunity to learn, or to teach others. So, the soul of the drunken homeless man I used as an example might be very happy that it accomplished exactly what it set out to do. The soul is not miserable, only the role it plays might appear so. The soul might be disappointed though if it wasn't able to do/learn in this life what it had planned.

Quote:
However, this wasn't about having tons of money. While that is a nice idea. This was more in being able to know the universe will provide for you. I do see, the confusion in what I said in the original posting. Of how I made it sound like it's about having any and everything under the sun. That was not my intentions in it.

I understand. That's why I mentioned loneliness or illness/handicaps too.

Quote:
So the consensus it seems to be the universe will provide for you.. Anything you need? Whatever that seems to be? Depending on what the universe deems you need? Would that not be a limiting thing of the universe? Like a catch 22. You can have whatever you want.. As long as it's not B, C, D, or any other letter that's not A.

With such limitations does that not diminish the power of manifesting, and of affirmations. You can put out, and manifest something... But it may not work for you. If it's not for you.

I believe the universe provides you with the learning opportunities you yourself had chosen for this particular incarnation. Is that limiting? Yes, but it's limiting in line with what you wanted to experience. You opted for those limitations, and yes, it would then limit the possibilities you can manifest for yourself.

But from what I read, it is not set in stone. If you as your higher self/soul change your mind about a certain experience you can do that. There's free will, always. If the homeless drunkard's soul sees that, ok I taught a few people compassion, now it's time for something else, he's free to do that and either leave this incarnation, or change his life circumstances.

This is all my opinion and you might understand things differently.