View Single Post
Old 13-05-2018, 04:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Oh man, i hear you. I get this from unknown forces A LOT.

Maybe it feeds off your attention, whatever it is. Maybe it just wants to connect you with your non logical side.

To be honest i do not know how to get rid of THEM, as I like to call them.

Maybe ask your beloved Shiva for insight on this? It could be a message of some kind--not from him in particular, but something happening to develop you in some way.

I asked my guides about all this, but they won't respond. Maybe they are in on the craziness going on with me.

--Trinity
So glad to hear that I am not the only one. I was starting to get paranoid.

Having a hot-line to the Akasha does pay off though, and you are on the right track..

Apparently, I have been ignoring all of the obvious signs from the universe, so, my guides have a competition going to see which of them can come up with the most unique way to actually get my attention...and Shiva thinks it is highly amusing with the whole "you're so cute when you're mad" thing. The whole lesson is just to let go and realise that the laws of physics do not apply to angels.. there's nothing malevolent involved...Just me being stubborn and my guides pointing out how futile that is.

As for going offline for a month, I am still deciding, as I feel like I'm stagnating and suffocating on here.