View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 06:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I am also sorry that I haven't responded to your last few PM's because firstly, I'm on a mobile phone, secondly, I'm not really a PM replying/chatting person anyway.

No problem.

I understand.

But please do reply when you have the opportunity to and when you are on a device on which you are comfortable with replying to the PMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
and thirdly I didn't know how you would take the news that nobody can live for 400 years...not even an enlightened yogi or mystic like Baba.
I would 100% believe it if Shiv ji said it.
Shiv ji's and Lord Krishna/Vasudeva ji's words are gospel for me.I can die but not ignore their kind words of wisdom or their orders that I have to follow.

"thirdly I didn't know how you would take the news that nobody can live for 400 years...not even an enlightened yogi or mystic like Baba."
My first question is :Who gave you this news ? Did Shiv ji said it or Sadhguru said it or somebody else ?
Lord Krishna doesn't talk to me as much as Shiv ji talks and replies to your questions and inquiries but once Vasudev ji/Krishna ji told me to "don't follow Sadhguru,he is wrong many, many times and you won't even know when he is wrong so it is best not to follow him." Also ,Krishna ji told me that "Sadhguru is not yet enlightened ,nowhere even close to it." And,I don't expect you to follow this advice of Lord Krishna ji but I will definitely follow it.

I need to find a book before I can send you the possible route to finding the method.I will send you the possible way to find the method today ,Indian standard time.

Would it be possible for you to let me know when you will be back on a non-mobile device so that I know when to expect replies to my requests/PM s ?
If you are uncomfortable with PMs and chatting just let me know ,I won't be bothering you again in this way if that's the case.