View Single Post
Old 30-03-2018, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Its too funny to sit and listen to the conversation at the dinner table. The topic tonight is God and how t does not have to be a belief on a religion path as it can be spelled god with a small "g". Its about the concept that there has to be some sort of start and end point.

Now they are on the Bible and good point that it has been written and written over a million times. How can a very spiritual Mom and no Step Dad have two teens that are so turned off to the concepts out there of spirituality.

Now they are onto aliens and they are in the Bible.

If the world had a more open mind to exploring different concepts we might have peace.

Lynn

They sound pretty cool

"Chariots of the Gods" is what they seem to be referring to - likely because of Ancient Aliens the T.v show.

What is good is that they are looking at what we are "told" vs possibility.

Its every bit as possible in my book that if we are to believe that a man rose again - we could also ponder if he was a man at all.
Possibility for me is openness - open to ideas but not going with the crowd without asking your own questions.

Seems like they won't suffer fools gladly

If spirituality is essentially our personal relationship with the divine then they still have plenty of experiencing to do first. I found that once I understood & got over peer pressure - found my own sense of right & wrong - then spirituality came.

Bless them - at least they aren't sheep or accepting copy & paste doctrine at face value.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain