View Single Post
Old 18-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
5 of Cups + 10 of Cups.

Hmmm. Interesting. There could be something Al's finding difficult to face regarding a family situation at the moment, making him feel pretty down.

OH, I know. How will the upcoming holiday in January go with my brother and his girlfriend?

He is my ex husband Aww, I get worried if he gets home safe while he is in work travles.He hasn't responded to my texts ( related to fam) because I got snappy ....maybe he shouldn't send me flirty texts!! haha. Thanks, Pandora

For Pandora

Quote:
OH, I know. How will the upcoming holiday in January go with my brother and his girlfriend?Four of Wands and King of Swords;
The four of wands is showing the celebration, lovely point of attraction I am sure, but what is on the King's mind? I got clarification with two of swords... Oh ... looks like they both aren't going to be feeling the energy, or be as friendly and open. I just sense the energy they will be bringing will be more dense and it could be possible there is a bit of strife going on between them, at least in the King's mind.

Next question for Clover: Ways for Clover to motivate herself to spend more time with sister?

Last edited by Clover : 18-10-2017 at 03:11 PM.