View Single Post
Old 20-03-2011, 04:41 AM
Sangress

I've meant to get back into this for a while, but the plants in my area are a bit...umm...sick since they aren't in the most...natural living conditions...so I refrain from using them in the ways that I pull and manipulate energy from crystals.

(Not to mention that most if not all of the many trees in my backyard were stuck with copper by some id*ot about a decade ago, so they are sicker than the usually sick trees and I can't fix them so they will never be viable for my needs and they will die slowly and painfully. *Sulks*)

I used to literally live in 100 hectares of wild tropical bushland, so the differences between urbanized flora and the wild stuff is like a slap in the face to me. I am very picky with whom and what I pick for any spiritual purposes even when I've got some natural selection...so yeh, I'm hard pressed to do much with the green (or brown and shriveled and stunted) stuff at this point.

BUT I do suck the energy out of trees on a regular basis (not because I necessarily want to, I just have energy issues that need to be met one way or another.) It's not the best stuff to drink up, but it keeps me going so I don't complain. I suppose that's sort of a "spiritual" way of using them....(I'm pretty sure its just using them in the literal sense....not really moralistically correct enough to be spiritual, not to me at least.)

Trees are like animals . . . .well, almost like animals...if not a bit slower and more hardy and generally trivial if you want to have a human conversation with one. Anyways, my point is that they are fairly complex, and since people use feathers and fur and bones in their "rituals" (or whatever you like to call it) and those materials often have the animals essence within them...any part of a tree is pretty much lumped into the same kind of group as animal parts when they're used in spirituality.

Mind you, I don't literally read things on the subject, I'm only going from cold hard personal experience...so I could be way off the mark. Sooo, to all the people looking at this and thinking "this person is backwards/weird" I say, yes, your completely correct.

That's my cents worth, hope it makes some cents...I mean sense, to someone.