View Single Post
Old 20-03-2011, 04:04 AM
Master
I love trees ! I have always been attracted to them, I always thought I was weird feeling so close to them the way I have. I definately draw a lot of energy from them. Especially older trees. When I am out in an area I have never been its the trees I am looking at, that I am drawn to. About 7 years ago we had a beautiful Bradford Pear tree - it was about 20 years old and it was awesome. It was sitting in the side of our Townhome and you can see it when you stood at the hall window. When my son was a baby I use to stop at the window with my son in my arms and show him the tree and all the birds in the tree. It was kind of a tradition for us to stop there to look at the tree and listen to the birds in the spring. Then when he was about 2 or 3 we use to sit under that tree and spend the day under it in the summer. It was wonderful. It felt like our tree. Me and my son. Then the board cut it down for some stupid reasons. I wasn't our property since it was a townhome. We owned the home and not the property surrounding it. My husband knew this when he planted the trees 20 years

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne