View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 03:16 PM
Administrator
Hello

I so feel that like crystals choose us not us choose them its the same with a deck. Its a vibration that says "yes" to us. Like the crystal I have on my neck today. Normally I would not wear clear quartz with a predominately white top, but it is what called out this AM. I felt it vibration from the jewelry box.

Its the same with cards, I found my favorite deck by looking at images of tarot cards that were out there. I knew I wanted something graphic in the details in the image. So when you look for a deck put aside what was and open to what is that now place your in. Many stores have samples out that you can try and see what they feel like.

There are traditional Tarot cards that follow the original deck rules, there are Tarot Oracle Cards that have foundations of the original but add something different to them, then there are Oracle Cards that are outside the realms of traditional tarot.

As your open to the energies and your family line has a strong connection so that will help guide you. Go to a good quality shop where you can touch the cards.

Let us know how the journey goes.

Lynn