View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 04:28 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Question Xx Dimension{?} and Xy Dimension{?}

Tobi, what I have seen and maybe had difficulty explaining to others, someone else explained in a clear way I could not. Ex Aldous Huxlesy "Doors of Perception" did what I could not at a certain age, if even today.

Some people have that nack for teaching, or writing and expressing to others in way they makes sense, in some way, others can not do as well.

As for two differrent dimensions, I can only think youve been watching a few Rod Sterling "Twilight Zone" episodes before writing your response to me

So do take of my telvision of mind set for the next 60 minutes, and express thesed two dimensions of the "Outer Limits" in way that has the clarity of Aldus Huxleys ways of expresssion, if you can.

Space (( )) outer and inner

Time \/\ frequency of events expressed as pattern

Consciousness ** otherness

Limit _____ beginning and end

Biological/soul ((*I*))

auto environment controlled dwelling machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
...But it is difficult if not utterly impossible to describe/explain "Soul Qualities" in a time/space sense, r6. Thus, any subjective rationality (which makes utter sense to the experiencer, I add) -can sound like perfect nonsense to a waiting observer who is waiting for common sense rational descriptions or phenomena which can be empirically proven, or observable. The two different states of being exist in two distinct dimensions, you see.

I do honestly completely understand what you are asking.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman