View Single Post
Old 27-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Experiencer

Tf

Quote:
Originally Posted by mea_a
Thank you LibraIndigo:)
What do you think about so called Karmic Twin Flames?
I was trying to get back to that vision but it turned out to be too emotionally wrecking so I withdrew. I wasn't ready for that, and still I am not. I might try past Life regression and healing done by someone else in case the issue creates such strong feelings as it does and I cant heal it myself.
How to tell apart A Karmic Twin Flame from a True twin ( while we know there are often karmic issues between True Twins as well? Its really confusing.
When I first heard or read about the twin flame dynamic, I thought it sounded like my situation but was still skeptical that it might be some made up hogwash. I never saw 1111 numbers anywhere or had even heard of it or of twin flames.

I decided to consult the Edgar Cayce readings. As you might know, he is one of the most documented psychics of all times. I had recently listened to the audio book There is a River and it made sense of all the crazy wierd things that happened in my life in general. It didn't mention anything about twin flames but there is a place called the Association for Research and Enlightenment that has ALL of the readings he ever did which are accessible through their database if you become a member. It's not expensive, like 40 dollars a year I think?

Anyway I looked it up and yep, he did mention twin flames...dating back to Atlantis...and his own twin flame...his stenographer! 20 years younger than him (souls don't have an age).

Anywho I have never heard of a karmic twin flame (that does sound made up to me). But yes I am sure now it is a real thing.

I have been hearing the reason we meet them is so we can remember who we are. I was a different person before meeting mine. All the other things out there about it...I don't know! Mr Cayce is dead so can't ask him! Best to look within which I guess is what we are supposed to be doing.