View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 11:25 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I find Housewive's to be b****y and sarcastic. I've not used it for ages now because of that reason. If I wanted to be 'spoken to' like, that I'd ring my mother
On the other hand I find Zombie Tarot hilarious with it's funny, tongue in cheek style.

PM I haven't played with them yet, but the packaging and boxing is adorable. The Wands suites cracks me up ( all house cleaning). I like the recipes inside the box too. This is a really creative tarot deck. The only downs side is that the cards are thin, but nevertheless, it is great collectors item and if I had 14 bucks to chose to between the Good Tarot and this deck, I made the right descion.

The Mayan oracle I am on the fence with. For what I paid for, I am a bit disappointed in the card quality ( Thinly laminted). Id shelf this more under self development/ self enrichment along with my Archtype cards. Images are nothing out of the ball park so if I am not connecting today, this just may be a return. Still, I am very much excited to read the large book it comes with.

P.S. with my Amazon Prime account, I received the cards on the same day. What a perk!