View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 12:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Yes it is possible in a way. I think changes go on with the timeline all the time but we aren't aware of the changes because we are in our present reality.

Have you heard about the Mandela effect. That is a very strange phenomenon and nobody knows the cause. I don't know, and some things can be misremembered or memories can be manipulated. I know this is true. It makes more sense for that to be the explanation, but it could have something to do with time and space. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes. I have been shown some things and I use the concept of time manipulation, though I don't know if it is effective. It is just a tool.

I thought that quantum physics had proven that time travel was possible. It was only a fraction of a millisecond but if it is possible to time travel a fraction of a millisecond, then it is possible to time travel for any amount of time theoretically.

I know I totally have the details wrong but I did read something about that and I am paraphrasing and jumping to conclusions but the logic is good enough for me.

I did have an incident once, where disaster was avoided but it felt like I had lived through disaster, and rewound the moment to redo it and save a life.

That was just a feeling about that moment and I think there are other critical moments where people feel that way. It is just a feeling, not a true experience but it seems as if there was some intervention during that moment.

Not to sound lame, but I time travel all the time. I can know the future by looking through the eyes of my past self. If you want to travel into the future, you just wait. That has always worked for me.

Hey Rozie,
I don't thinks its possible.