View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 10:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLynx
Guthrio,

Thank you so much!!! I'm going to look at that thread (and your references) right now.

Ref you're where you need to be: The answer to this may be in the other thread (or references) but can one skip to a job they know they're qualified for and double their salary? I feel like I continue to get a job offers that match my current salary (or only $1K-$5K more) but I know I'm destined to live in abundance ( :) ), so those jobs do not interest me because it's not part of my "Life Plan" / "Abundance Plan".

That being said, I know anything is possible and you get what you expect /ask for, but how does that relate to the common saying of "paying your dues"? And, is the thought of one paying their dues a limiting, non-abundant thought? I firmly believe that I have what it takes to do the jobs that I've applied for--although some say they prefer management certifications that I do not have, although I've held many leadership positions and am a natural born leader. Also, I feel like if you believe you're meant to have something you should have it. But, I don't know if that goes against the laws of the universe??

LadyLynx,

My pleasure.

The ONLY "dues" that need to be "paid" are limited solely to giving "due diligence" to the seed of desire that YOU plant within yourself, because that's what the Universe takes from you, to "grow" you into the "bloom of your experience of it"! If the seed you see yourself planting within contains self-limiting "caveats", such as "waiting my turn", or having what "they say" is necessary to get the job I want, or "I must pay my dues", or anything else you include in your conceptual seed....those limitations WILL be included in your experience of job hunting. Why ?

Because when you plant an apple seed you get an apple tree...and ONLY an apple tree....perfectly!

When you plant an acorn you will ONLY get an oak tree....perfectly!

When you plant the aforementioned "seeds of limitation", you will get the "limitation you planted" AS your experience....again,....perfectly!! Do you see ?

Look for the part of my 2nd reference which states something to the effect, "the GPS perfectly knows where YOU are in relation to where you want to go" and after you have given it clear directions....will take you there, with no further input from you.

Here's the catch: your car's GPS will take you to the WRONG place just as easily as it will take you to the RIGHT place. Why ? Because of your input! Feeling DOUBT works just as effectively as Feeling TRUST, to get you where you want to go. If you have doubts within....you've planted the seed that can ONLY grow into a perfect representative OF it...just as ANY seed does (remember the apple seed and the acorn)?

No different with when YOU plant TRUST within yourself for the Universe to grow YOU into. Again, perfectly.

So if it's just as easy to reap what TRUST plants...as it is to reap what DOUBT plants....

....why not simply plant EXACTLY what you desire....not limitations on what you desire???

YOU plant the limits BY "placing" the limits, you see?....which the Universe will grow as YOUR experience....either way. Again, perfectly.

"Due diligence"...not "paying dues" is what this is all about.

Does the soil, sun, water and seeds need your help to grow those seeds into plants, after you've diligently put them into the ground (and left them there) ?

Neither does the "Ground of Being"....need any help to "grow you" into the experience of the seeds of desire YOU plant within you....after you've done so.

You reap what you sow....perfectly! Just as I did. Speaking for myself, I had absolutely NO idea that the job I'm in now even existed, or even WHERE it existed(!)...but the Universe did! You don't have to "skip over someone" to get to the job that the Universe has ALREADY prepared for YOUR needs, where you'd least expect it to be. You don't "skip" to the job...you GET the job! And the means whereby are perfectly placed to put you there, even BEFORE YOU GET THERE....because perfection is what the Universe is ALL about!

Like I said, "You are ALREADY connected", even if you, personally, have absolutely no idea where the "connections" are...but the Universe does!

As mentioned in the 3rd reference:

"Every individual is always as powerful as they need to be to create whatever reality they desire, without having to hurt anyone else or them self, in order to get it. A radio does not have to create the program it wishes to hear. It merely needs to receive an already-existing program. And it makes itself an effective receiver by matching frequencies, synchronizing frequencies - creating a similarity of vibrations - with the program it wishes to receive. Likewise, you don't have to create the reality you desire, because it already exists - among the infinite probable realities all simultaneously co-existing. All you have to do is make yourself an effective "antenna", so that by similarity of vibrations, you can receive that reality. And this makes it physiologically "real" for you."

Although I didn't refer to the automobile GPS in my example, as what I'm about to say, the principle is exactly the same: God's Perfect System.

Hope this, and the references below, helps. Trust is the thrust!

Reference: http://www.feelingisthesecret.org/ Feeling is the Secret

Reference: http://whats-in-it-for-you.blogspot.com/ What's In It For You?

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 02-01-2017 at 11:45 PM.